We help and advise you in the implementation of the BIM methodology
Building Information Modeling or BIM is an intelligent process based on 3D models that offers all the parties involved (architects, engineers, builders, etc.) an accurate, accessible and practical view of all the parts that make up the project’s life cycle.
BIM for architecture
BIM for infrastructure
BIM for industry
- It improves the understanding of the project and the decision-making process.
- It optimises design tasks with specialised tools by sector that include parametric controls.
- It supports engineering standards and offers design validation rules.
- It reduces documentation errors and omissions.
- It responds quickly to changes thanks to faster and more intelligent processes.
- It assesses construction capacity and identifies design conflicts before construction begins.
- It controls different disciplines.
Our BIM professional services team is at your disposal.All their experience, knowledge, resources and tools to promote the digital transformation of your company through the adoption of the BIM methodology.
We accompany you in the transition to BIM, designing and implementing customised solutions and processes, adapted to the specific needs of your business with the aim of enhancing its possibilities.
We are specialists in BIM data collection.