Cad&Lan, an innovative company in information technology, considers the provision of high quality services and supplies to be essential for the sustainability of the organisation and the creation of value for all stakeholders: shareholders, clients, employees and collaborators, among others.
In order to achieve the above objectives, it has implemented a quality and environmental system based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 y UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards, at all levels of the company and integrated into the global management, based on the following fundamental principles:
- Establish customer satisfaction as one of the main objectives of all staff, making and providing products and services of the highest quality.
- To ensure compliance with both the contractual requirements assumed and the legal requirements applicable to the activity it carries out.
- To understand that Cad&lan’s main capital is its workers, teamwork being vital for the successful achievement of the proposed objectives. Therefore, their training and participation is essential for the development of the activity, evaluating the suggestions for the permanent continuous improvement of processes and customer service.
- Define specific and measurable objectives in relation to quality and the environment, aligned with the company’s global strategy, and which can be reviewed according to their achievement, and in any case at least once a year.
- To apply the principle of continuous improvement in all operations, solutions and services carried out, with a focus on customer satisfaction, meeting the proposed environmental and quality objectives.
- Monitoring of non-conformities and incidents in order to achieve the greatest satisfaction of the parties concerned.
- Maintaining the commitment to protecting the environment, identifying and evaluating environmental aspects inherent in the activity carried out with the aim of preventing pollution, implementing the necessary measures to optimise the use of resources and reducing the generation of waste.
- Periodically evaluating the relevant information, for the purposes of maintenance and continuous improvement of the Management System.
- To achieve a reduction in energy consumption.
- To establish and keep up to date initiatives that ensure that the laws, regulations and other requirements that the organization subscribes to that are applicable to its products and processes are known and complied with.
- To set and promote the achievement of environmental objectives through the design of an environmental management programme.
- Respect the environment and prevent pollution by properly managing waste.
- To promote the continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System through the analysis of data obtained through internal audits, reviews by the Management, proposals for the improvement of its employees and periodic monitoring of the evolution of environmental aspects.
- Identify and analyse the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of each of the activities and services provided by the company, and fully integrate the environmental consequences of these into the life cycle or its activities
The implementation of this policy is the objective and responsibility of every employee in the company.
It is necessary that this Policy is understood, applied and updated at all levels of the company and in all external collaborators of the same and exposed for the clients.
Each employee is responsible for applying this Policy in his or her own work.
For the compliance and knowledge of this Policy, the management establishes the necessary measures to ensure that its Quality and Environmental System:
- Is distributed to all areas of the company.
- Is understood.
- Is applied.
- Is checked and updated.
The Management is also committed to providing all the material and human resources necessary to carry out the Company’s Quality and Environmental Policy and declares that the requirements contained in the documentation constituting the Integrated Management System must be complied with.