Conditions of access and use of the WEB:
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. Information required for the purposes of Law 34/2002 on Services in the Information Society and electronic commerce.
• Holder: Cad&Lan
• Registered office: Aguarón Street 23B, 3ºB – 28023 Madrid
• E-mail : email@example.com
• Phone number: +34 902 886 960
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The following general conditions regulate the use of Cad&Lan’s website
The use of Cad&Lan’s website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all the General Conditions published at the time of the user’s access.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully reads the contents of the GENERAL CONDITIONS each time he or she intends to use the website.
Use of cookie technology
Cookies are small text files, which are installed on the computer from where you access our website, in which certain information is stored for the purposes described on this page. Cad&Lan’s website uses third party cookies to facilitate navigation and personalisation of the website as well as to analyse user navigation. Cookies are not used for advertising purposes or for analysing the user behaviour.
This tool does not collect data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information collected is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or terminal from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our site, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us. In order to allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do it by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case you use it as a browser:
Denial and withdrawal of access to the website and/or services
Cad&Lan reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions or any applicable individual ones.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Legal information on data collection
Likewise, the user gives his/her express consent for the processing of his/her personal data by Cad&Lan and its incorporation into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (“Agencia Español de Protección de Datos”, www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to be able to respond to his/her queries, requests, etc. correctly and to be able to provide him/her with information of interest.
Cad&Lan has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data collected and processed automatically.
Cad&Lan is committed, in all cases, to processing personal data in accordance with the Law and regulations in force regarding data protection, as well as to establishing the pertinent confidentiality commitments with third parties to whom it yields or allows access to this personal data.
EThe user is hereby informed, in accordance with article 5 of law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising his/her right of access, rectification, erasure or objection by sending a signed letter together with a photocopy of the ID card of the owner of the data, to the company Cad&Lan with the heading DATA PROTECTION to the address: C/ Marqués de Urquijo, 14 1º Dcha – 28008 – Madrid; Phone number: +34 917 589 880 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligation to make proper use of the website and its contents
All the contents included in this website are provided for information purposes only, so that under no circumstances may they serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. Cad&Lan reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The user commits to the correct use of the web and utilities provided to him/her in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/her.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Website and all its contents for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the law in force and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of Cad&Lan or any third party, and/or may cause any direct or indirect damage or harm.
To this end, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which, in any way, could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website.
In particular, and as an indication and not as an exhaustive list, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• in any way that is contrary to, disregards or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised by the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
• induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
• induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on the grounds of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status;
• incorporates, places at the disposal of or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
• is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in a manner which misleads or is likely to mislead as to its subject matter or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
• is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from the owners to carry out the use they make or intend to make;
• violates the business secrets of third parties;
• is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to a person’s own image;
• in any way undermines Cad&Lan’s credit.
• breaches regulations on the secrecy of communications;
• constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
• contains viruses or other physical or electronic elements which may damage or prevent the normal operation of Cad&Lan’s or third parties’ network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) or which may damage electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
• due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) causes difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
The user undertakes to refrain from:
• reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless he or she has the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
• Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying Cad&Lan’s reservation of rights;
• Attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, according to the case, have been made available to him/her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage to or disablement of the web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The user shall be liable for any damages of any kind that Cad&Lan may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or from the law in relation to the use of the Website.
All the contents of this website are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with national and international legislation on intellectual property..
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without written permission from Cad&Lan.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others. However, it is possible to establish a link to our Internet address (url address of the website) as long as it does not relate to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or statements that are contrary to the law, morality or good customs.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others. However, it is possible to establish a link to our Internet address (url address of the website) as long as it does not relate to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or statements that are contrary to the law, morality or good manners.
Violation of any of the above rights may constitute a breach of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under Articles 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the artwork, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this website (“Content”) are owned by or used with permission by Cad&Lan.
Although you may copy any part of this website onto your own computer for personal use, you may not copy or incorporate any of the Content available on the website into any other location, including your own website, or use the Content in any other public or commercial manner. This means that you may not publish or redistribute any part of our website unless we have granted you a licence to do so. This also means that Cad&Lan retains full ownership of all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise transform the Content into any other format.
Trademarks, logos and any other industrial property rights appearing on this site are the property of Cad&Lan. The use of these trademarks is not permitted without the prior written permission of Cad&Lan, or the third party owners of the trademarks.
Length of service
Cad&Lan does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Where reasonably possible, Cad&Lan will give prior notice of any interruption in the operation of the Website; nor does Cad&Lan guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any particular activity, or its infallibility.
Access to Cad&Lan’s website is of indefinite duration; however, Cad&Lan reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its website and to exercise the appropriate legal measures. Furthermore, Cad&Lan reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users through the provision of an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
Cad&Lan makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for any possible errors in the contents of the website.
Cad&Lan excludes any liability for damages of any nature whatsoever arising from:
• The interruption of the operation or the unavailability of access to the website.
• Privacy and security in the use of the Web page by the User, and/or unauthorized access by third parties.
• The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
• The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of your website.
Consequently, Cad&Lan does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or its contents, and therefore the use of the same by the user is carried out at his or her own risk, without Cad&Lan being held responsible in this respect at any time.
Cad&Lan shall not be liable in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, any other inconvenience arising from causes beyond Cad&Lan’s control and/or due to the User’s wilful or negligent action and/or arising from force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, Cad&Lan shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit. Cad&Lan shall be entitled, without any compensation whatsoever to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website in order to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
Cad&Lan excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Website; nor for the content provided by third parties or entities.
Cad&Lan will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not meet the minimum guarantees of veracity. However, it shall not be liable for any failure to update or rectify it or for the content and information provided therein.
Cad&Lan is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or of his/her passwords, as well as of any other material of the website, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other right of third parties.
Cad&Lan reserves the right to delete any content that is untrue, inaccurate or contrary to the law, morals, public order and good customs.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, with the Courts of Madrid having jurisdiction, to which the User expressly submits.